We are Austria’s largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Mobility Systems is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna.
Research Engineer (m/f) Project Management Road Safety
- In our interdisciplinary team, you will work on innovative research projects in the areas of transport infrastructure, automated mobility, traffic safety and accident research with the aim of improving safety on our roads.
- You will work independently on scientific studies, especially EU research projects, to increase safety on our roads.
- You conduct research studies independently for complex issues (e.g. infrastructure and certification requirements for autonomous vehicles), analyze project requirements and develop concepts and solutions.
- You work on the methods for necessary field tests, analysis, simulation and evaluation of the traffic-relevant data.
- You take over the management of national and international (sub-) projects and work package.
- You create reports and scientific publications and, if necessary, present them to clients, research partners, or colleagues.
- Your innovative solutions prove themselves in practice and are used successfully both internally and among our customers to increase acceptance as well as the safety of transport infrastructure.
- Your enthusiasm for unconventional solutions, innovation, creativity and vision allows the continuous development of new systems within your research activities.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner (m/f):
- Completed technical degree (at least bachelor's degree) in the field of civil engineering, spatial planning, physics or similar
- Experience in the field of transport, intelligent transport systems (ITS), as well as data analysis (ideally in accident research)
- Experience in project management desirable
- GIS knowledge, basic skills in LaTeX, MATLAB and R beneficial; programming knowledge in Python or C # is an advantage
- Experience in the execution and implementation of research projects as well as in scientific work
- Good command of spoken and written German, excellent English in spoken and written
- Self-motivation, analytical thinking and goal-oriented search for solutions and teamwork
What to expect:
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 42.742,-. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of young female technicians is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to applications from female applicants
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates
TOMORROW TODAY - WITH YOU?
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates via https://jobs.ait.ac.at/Job/110357?culture=en