Land–Atmospheric Interactions: Observation and Modelling
To perform research on drought trends and their relation to moisture dynamics in the atmosphere.
– Researchers must hold an PhD in the domains of Physics or Meteorology.
– Background on Hydrology.
– Knowledge of numerical modelling and computer programming – preferably Python.
– Experience with atmospheric models.
– Excellent level of English, both oral and written.
– Creative, critical and analytical mindset; capable of working in groups.
– Starting date: April 2020.
– Opportunity to spend stages in other leading international institutes.
– Expected attendance to multiple international conferences and workshops.
– Please send a 1-paragraph motivation letter and professional CV in a single pdf to Diego.Miralles@Ugent.be.
– Include contact information of two people that may be requested to send a reference if the application is shortlisted.
|Title||Land-Atmospheric Interactions: Observation and Modelling (14267) - Environment|
|Job location||Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 33, 9000 Gent|
|Published||February 18, 2020|
|Job types||Researcher  |
|Fields||Geophysics,   Meteorology,   Atmospheric Sciences,   Hydrology,   Fluid Dynamics  |