- You are responsible for supporting some accounting-related courses (in Dutch and/or English) in the programmes of the FEB, campus Brussels. This includes, amongst other, teaching classes, developing course material, preparing and correcting exams. All of this is done in close collaboration and consultation with the coordinator of the respective course(s).
- You guide and coach students (both secondary and higher education) for the ECOMAN business game. In addition, you actively support the organization and further development of the ECOMAN business game in close collaboration with the other ECOMAN coaches.
- In the longer term you will actively support other teaching-related assignments (for example, guidance of bachelor or master theses).
- You enroll in the PhD programme in Business Economics. For further details, see
- You conduct doctoral research under the supervision of one or more promotors.
The research themes within the Accounting group are Audit & Governance and Management accounting (we refer to the following link for further details regarding our research activities: https://feb.kuleuven.be/research/accounting-finance-insurance/Accounting).
- You present your research findings at national and international conferences and will publish in internationally recognized journals. The aim is to compose a PhD dissertation in Business Economics.
- You have earned a Master degree in business economics, business administration or equivalent. You obtained excellent study results and you meet the conditions described in sub section 3 (paragraphs related to the doctoral programme in business economics) of the following link: https://admin.kuleuven.be/rd/doctoraatsreglement/en/phdregulation-feb.
- Specialization and /or experience in Accounting is a plus.
- You are proficient in Dutch and in English, both in written and spoken form.
- You have strong teaching skills.
- You are motivated to gain insight into the academic literature and to obtain good skills in quantitative research methods.
- You are quality-oriented, reliable, creative and you like to work in team.
We offer a full time (100 %) contract, starting October 1, 2019. It concerns a two-year contract that can be renewed twice (max. 6 years in total) after positive evaluation.
For more information please contact Prof. dr. Anne-Mie Reheul, mail: email@example.com .
You can apply for this job no later than August 15, 2019 via the online application tool
KU Leuven seeks to foster an environment where all talents can flourish, regardless of gender, age, cultural background, nationality or impairments. If you have any questions relating to accessibility or support, please contact us at diversiteit.HR@kuleuven.be.