Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, HEC Paris specializes in education and research in management sciences. As a leading academic institution in Europe and worldwide, HEC Paris offers a complete and unique range of education programs for students and leaders. HEC Paris has a permanent faculty of 106 professors, 4,000 students and over 8,500 managers in executive education programs every year.
A complete and unique program portfolio
- Master in Management – Grande Ecole program: leader in Europe for several years, the Grande Ecole program recruits students with little or no professional experience through a rigorous admissions process, and guides them towards top careers in management.
- Masters Programs -Specialized Masters and MSc- are designed for students at postgraduate level who want to acquire high-level expertise and professional know-how in their chosen specialization. They are aimed at students with little or no professional experience, who already hold a bachelor’s degree from a university in France or abroad.
- MBA program: custom-designed for young managers with 6 years work experience on average, the MBA is a highly selective program which enhances their leadership potential to boost and change their career paths.
- Executive Education programs: HEC Paris offers unique learning opportunities for managers and executives,
- TRIUM Global Executive MBA in partnership with New York University, Stern School of Business (NYU Stern) and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- HEC Executive MBA, offers 8 tracks in 5 locations (EMBA France, EMBA St. Petersburg, EMBA China Beijing /Shanghai, EMBA Doha) and 8 Majors
- HEC Executive Masters: HEC Oxford Consulting and Coaching for Change and Executive Masters in French.
- Open-enrolment and custom programs as well as tailor-made coaching services.
- PhD program: designed for professor-researchers, the PhD is a highly selective program which offers high quality internationally renowned training in management sciences.