Since its establishment in 1934, Mitutoyo has been offering measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers, and system instrument products such as coordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments, and optical measuring instruments, to markets around the world under the motto of “Quality First”, and the company’s products have since then been in demand and used by customers everywhere.
The Mitutoyo Corporate Philosophy is essentially the perpetual 'core values' that our organization and employees shall uphold.
It unites all the Mitutoyo Companies and their employees throughout the world in a common understanding and commitment.
Our Founding Spirit
• To contribute to people's welfare through support of the advancement of Buddhist understanding.
• To see that Mitutoyo excels in its field of expertise and in its business conduct throughout the world.
Our Management Principles
To contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies
We shall conduct our business based on the following values to:
• Provide solution engineering to support our client business development
• Contribute globally to the advancement of industrial measurement capability
• Cultivate healthy relationships and common prosperity with trading partners
• Support and promote global peace, human happiness and harmony with the environment.
• Apply business practices that reflect the integrity of Mitutoyo and our world leading brand.
• Nurture a vibrant corporate culture that inspires a passion in our personnel to do their best, to be the best.
Our Corporate Motto
"Good environment, Good people, Good technique"
Our Guiding Precepts
"Sincerity, Thoughtfulness, Determined Spirit"
Ethical Conduct Code
Mitutoyo Group Ethical Conduct Code sets forth ethical criteria of judgment and conduct that all executives and employees at Mitutoyo group must observe in every aspect of corporate activities. We at Mitutoyo group will conduct ourselves in a manner which complies with the Ethical Conduct Code and choose the ethical way without exception whenever a business decision involves a conflict between profit and ethics.